1. Tell us what you would like to do in Morocco,
2. Dates with how many days you want to tour with us, or JOIN A TOUR,
3. How many people you will be;
and when you have decided, we will confirm the price.
4. Then we will ask you to PAY A DEPOSIT that will ensure:
• it will be discounted from your total price if any remains;
• confirmation of your dates and itinerary;
• you'll receive a printable receipt by email, showing the balance owing;
• you'll receive additional trip information, and a hotel contact list if requested and;
• you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
• no supplemental land or hidden costs charged beyond the quoted price for your tour or trek;
• if you have to cancel for any reason, your payments can be held indefinitely,
5. You'll be asked to complete a booking form after sending your deposit.
DEPOSITS & Payments
We require one of the following in Canadian dollars to start or complete your tour booking. Online convertors reflect daily trading rates, not actual Bank rates. We use Morocco's Bank Al Maghrib to make all conversions from Morocco dirhams (MAD) to Canadian dollars (CAD).
525.00 for a GROUP TOUR of two or more people
250.00 for SINGLE travellers
200.00 for a DAY TRIP payment
Payment any amount to COMPLETE the remaining balance.
• Canadian $ account* online bank to bank INTERAC transfers
If you have a Canadian $ account, you can transfer deposits and payments via the internet directly from your account to our account. Banks will cap daily transferable funds but we welcome multi-day payments. Send using our email as a contact. firstname.lastname@example.org You create a shared security question so we can access your payment.
• BANK DRAFT, BANK WIRE, CERTIFIED CHEQUE: (sorry no personal checks please) EMAIL for BANK information.
Although we do not require it before you book with us, it's always a good precaution, and should be obtained before leaving your country of origin. Moroccan hospitals have limited diagnostic capability. Foreign run clinics are extensive, but can be expensive. Liability laws in Morocco follow the French model, where you are expected to insure yourself for any accidents. Buying travel insurance is recommended. WORLD NOMADS offers good extendable coverage and excellent service for medical and personal property tested personally by us.
Professional medical advice for updating your shots should be obtained at your local travel clinic or family doctor before entering Morocco. Some shots take several weeks or longer to be effective. Do not delay.
It's not required, but we recommend your passport be valid for 6 months after your first day of entry into Morocco. We will ask for your passport and flight information so we can find you, in the event that we've discovered your Prada sunglasses in the car, or under a camel in the dunes.
Please remember that the country you are traveling is still developing, things change, roads are slow, activities stop running or change format and weather can send the best laid plans out the door. We will do our best to provide what is planned and offer alternatives, but please take into consideration the nature of the journey that you are embarking on, and understand that a certain degree of flexibility is necessary!
And last but definitely not least...
Thank you for booking with Morocco Explored!
Telephone to Morocco:
GSM: +212 66 770 5212
Telephone from Morocco:
GSM: 0 66 770 5212
Telephone Canada and voice mail:
+1 604 393 3715
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, postal codes, addresses, emails, and so on, that are voluntarily submitted by our visitors like you. The information you provide and that is collected is used to fulfill you specific request.
Distribution of Information
In the event of fraud prevention or investigation, we may be asked to share collected information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is never provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and encrypted during the type of transmission. Only authorized employees have access to this information.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our website's privacy.
WHO TRAVELS WITH morocco explored?
from countries such as:
Sao Tome and Principe,
US Virgin Islands,